? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I guess its time...
















AnDee Lew Naugle: Born May30th at 3:48 pm. 6 pounds 10 ounces. 18 inches long.
These pictures where taken at 8 days old. She is growing like crazy! When we took her in for her 2 week check up she had gained 1 pound 4 ounces and grew 3 inches! She is so much fun! Her dad is amazing with her and a little over protective. Sometimes he wont even let me hold her ;) Im doing great! I have been back playing soccer for about 2 weeks now. Im not any good and Im super slow but Im trying.
(People have been complaining that my blog wont let them leave comments. If this is the case, I apologize but I have NO clue how to fix it)











0 comments: