? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Boo for not sleeping

Ok so I realize that when the baby gets here, there will be a terrible lack of sleep, but does it have to start now? Lately I get about 5 hours of sleep a night. Why? Because I hurt. I hurt bad enough that I cant sleep. I for one think that a pregnant women should be allowed as much sleep as humanly possible in preparation of the baby. Yes?

4 comments:

Sara said...

Try taking a unisome before you go to bed. I took one EVERY night when I was pregnant with Jordyn because I had such terrible/crazy dreams that I couldn't sleep. Also take some Tylenol with it. Good luck! I feel for you.

Nick and Emily said...

completely and utterly agree!

Bran, Cedes and Bailee said...

I TOTALLY agree lol but maybe its really helping you get use to not having any sleep for when she gets here?! haha its a little warning of no sleep ahead? EXCEPT i bet you guys have that perfect child that comes home the first day and sleeps through the night, you wake her up and feed her then she sleeps more for you! If thats the case i will probably hate you a little bit :)

Malerie said...

ha..if only. But I took tylenol PM every night. Such a life saver!